- The significance of our existence
- We explore new potential for electronics, thereby achieving a rich-and-varied, relaxed way of life.
- Business attitudes
- We respect the individuality and unique personalities of our employees, accurately assess trends and the business environment, and conduct sound business management.
- Activity principle
- We strive to hone our wisdom and technologies in the spirit of meeting the challenge, and to act globally.
- Corporate norms
- We aim to be a corporate citizen that earns the trust of society through our business.
Sanshin Electronics Group establishes these Activity Standards with a view to being a socially responsible company earing the trust of society as a whole. Our executives and employees are bound by them.
- We offer products and services that can contribute to the creation of a rich-and varied society through our business.
- We comply with the legal code and conduct business through fair and transparent transactions.
- We respect employee individuality, maintaining a working environment that treats them equally in accordance with the law.
- All employees strive to develop self-discipline and conduct responsible action in line with laws and corporate rules.
- We offer the fair and timely disclosure of corporate information.
- We recognize the importance of personal information and control and operate it strictly.
- We respect basic human rights in all business and eliminates all forms of discrimination and infringement of human rights.
- We are committed to ensuring diversity in our human resources.
- We consider the global and local environment in business activities.
- We do not engage in relationship with antisocial forces.